Grievance Redressal

Any person residing in India can register a complaint related to the content of the website within a suitable period of time of the publication of the content.

The grievance can be addressed to our Grievance Officer

Name: Prachi Salve


Spending & Policy Research Foundation

Adhyaru Industrial Estate,

Sun Mill Compound,

Lower Parel

Mumbai – 400013


Monthly Disclosure

Please fill out all the details of the Grievance Redressal form. Any section left blank or anonymous or fake submissions will not be accepted.