Be A Data Journalist, It Can Be More Exciting Than You Think!
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Officer–Learning & Training
- Develop curriculum for IndiaSpend and FactChecker’s data journalism and fact-checking workshops;
- Identify and work with trainers in delivering workshops;
- Develop research papers on fact checking, disinformation, and misinformation;
- Work with behavioral scientists and sociologists in building curriculum;
- Develop and update resources on data journalism and fact-checking for the website–beginners, intermediate and advanced modules;
- Conceptualise and design training materials;
- Oversee and manage external and internal trainers;
- Track and evaluate learning outcomes of IndiaSpend and FactChecker’s educational and awareness programs;
- Manage the outreach and lead the training workshops in schools, colleges and journalism colleges.
We are constantly looking to work with economists, sociologists, political scientists, and other experts and data visualizers with a technology and/or graphic design leaning.
Internships: We are inviting fresh applications for 2019. Please send your CV and examples of previous work.
Send in your CVs to email@example.com