Be A Data Journalist, It Can Be More Exciting Than You Think!
We’re looking for someone who can turn data into cool and attractive graphics–including charts, infographics, videos, etc.
You should be great at math and Excel, and have a passion for policy and the news. The position is based in Mumbai.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in data analysis and visualisation
- Experience in tools such as Tableau, Data Wrapper and Infogram, and video-editing tools
- Ability to connect the dots to tell strong stories, across platforms, and adapt for each platform
- Strong social media presence and a working knowledge of Google Analytics and WordPress
- Working with reporters/contributors to conceptualise and make charts for daily stories and for social media
- Working with the editors to plan and deliver standalone content for social media
- Tracking and delivering periodic reports on website and social media analytics
We are constantly looking to work with economists, sociologists, political scientists and other experts and data visualisers with a technology and/or graphic design leaning.
Internships: We are inviting fresh applications for 2018. Please send your CV and examples of previous work.
Send in your CVs to email@example.com